1. A walk at the end of the afternoon along the banks of the Guadalquivir and its still waters, between the Golden Tower and the Triana Bridge in Seville.
2. A sunset at the Alcazaba Tower in Almeria, with the city at your feet, the arc drawn by the Mediterranean sea and the Cabo de Gata in the background.
3. A night visit to the Mosque of Cordoba, participating in an spectacle of sound, words and history in a unique monument in the world.
4. One of the best views of Andalucia from the Santa Catalina Castle in Jaén, in the middle of the Guadalquivir valley and Sierra Morena in the background.
5. The Alhambra at night. The nighttime visit to the Nazari palaces, from Mexuar to the Lions Court through the Arrayanes courtyard.
6. A visit to the Monastery of La Rabida in Huelva, in which Moorish architectural style rooms Columbus plotted his trip to the New World.
7. Malaga’s bay from the towers and viewspots at the Alcazaba, the Paseo del Parque at our feet, the port and the fishing and taurine quarter in the Malagueta.
8. Walking from one to another patio in the spring mornings of Cordoba or in the shade of the trees. Stare at the flower pots and the fresh water wells while you feel the amazing essence of jasmines.
9. Spending the a