We really enjoyed our summer holidays with Lucia in Andalusia. With a campervan like her you have the chance to see a lot of beautiful places and to experience the feeling of freedom and flexibility because you have always everything with you. We really liked the inside of Lucia because you have the “kitchen” and the “bedroom”/”living room” separate from each other. Although it doesn’t seem like, there are many opportunities to put your clothes and food in. The driving is very comfortable and you get used to her very quickly.
– Puerto Banus at Marbella, was amazing to visit. The beach is directly next to it.
– Gibraltar was interesting to see. It is British and you really notice it in the old town. Of course you have to visit the “Europa Promenade” with the most southern point of Europe.
– Tarifa is a perfect spot for surfers. The old town is very pretty and the main street is full of surf shops.
– Conil de la Frontera was beautiful because of all the white houses. It is directly placed at the beach.
– The old town of Cadiz was very pretty as well. We liked the houses and small streets as well as the promenade along the coast around the city.
– Ayamonte is a city directly at the border to Portugal. The harbor was nice and the small streets and shops. You can see the river between Spain and Portugal.
– We loved the beach of El Palmar. It is a small village at the coast with a campsite and opportunities to park directly at the beach.
– Along the coast of Tarifa are many different beaches.
– Also in the North of the Costa de la Luz, there are some pretty beaches around the city of Mazagon next to Doñana National Park.
– There is a beautiful beach in Alcaidesa. We only saw the sunrise there.
– Tarifa Camping is a nice place with access to the beach. We were lucky and got a spot directly where you can enter the beach.
– Camping Donana was an amazing campsite with a private beach. You can drive to the beach by car and have BBQ and breakfast there.
We hope you will also have such an amazing time with Flamenco Campers. Enjoy your holidays!
By Laura & Sarah, Germany