BASIC DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
Owner of the website
FLAMENCO CAMPERS AND VANS, S.L
Data protection officer
FLAMENCO CAMPERS S.L., hereinafter referred to as “the company”
Management, study and resolution of queries made through the website
Consent granted by the user
The legal age for consent
Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
You may consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection by clicking here
ADDITIONAL DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
1. – Who is the owner of this website?
FLAMENCO CAMPERS AND VANS, S.L – CIF: B93105450
Registro Mercantil de Málaga, Tomo 4838, Folio 97, Sección 8, Hoja 107744, Inscripción 1ª
PASEO SANCHA, 60 – L.8 – 29016 MALAGA
2. – What is the purpose of the personal data processing and for how long will we store this data?
The company will process your personal data exclusively for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not process your data in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
Purpose 1: applicable to all users
Management, study and resolution of queries made through the website.
Purpose 2: applicable to users who send us their CV
Management of recruitment processes.
- The company will store your personal data for the time necessary according to the information provided and the storage periods outlined in the applicable regulations.
- – What is the legitimation basis for processing your personal data?
- – Who shall receive your data?
If necessary and exclusively for the fulfilment of the purposes of this data processing, the company will share them with service providers and external consultants. You can request the details of the data protection officers by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – What are your rights when you give us your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing personal data concerning them in the company.
Specifically, you can contact the company at its postal address or by sending an email to the address provided in this document to exercise the following rights:
- The right to request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- The right to request rectification or deletion.
- The right to request limitation of the processing.
- The right to object to the processing.
- The right to data portability.
You can request the necessary forms to exercise these rights by sending an email to the address provided in this document.
Given the personal nature of the exercise of any of these rights, you must attach a copy of your identity card or equivalent supporting document to the application.
You can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency to obtain additional information about your rights or to file a complaint, especially when you have not been satisfied with the action taken in the exercise of your rights. For more information, please visit this website: www.agpd.es